Hmm -2.5![]()
Is Saint Peters a trap?
Line seems to move in their favor. I sense something not right thus why I'm not playing that game for a full unit. I have them in a fun parlay just for small action.
![]()
Line seems to move in their favor. I sense something not right thus why I'm not playing that game for a full unit. I have them in a fun parlay just for small action.
![]()
I don’t trust St.Peters they were only lines -4.5 at Manhattan
SH was or has been favorites 7 of 13 conference games this season.also recently
A few times this season SH was laying a lot of points too failed to cover those but this is a chance for SH to get a home win. One of their better chances according to past lines. Doesn’t mean that SH will perform well just an opportunity. Thats why you’re seeing this line. Looks like snd could be a St.peters win but SH has. a decent line according to their season so far.
I don’t trust St.Peters they were only lines -4.5 at Manhattan
SH was or has been favorites 7 of 13 conference games this season.also recently
A few times this season SH was laying a lot of points too failed to cover those but this is a chance for SH to get a home win. One of their better chances according to past lines. Doesn’t mean that SH will perform well just an opportunity. Thats why you’re seeing this line. Looks like snd could be a St.peters win but SH has. a decent line according to their season so far.
Thanks guys for stopping in. I'm gonna pass too here I'll wait for tommorow not much I like today
Same here. Today's game don't look too appealing but you can bet small to tease some action or parlay small for fun.
![]()
Thanks guys for stopping in. I'm gonna pass too here I'll wait for tommorow not much I like today
Same here. Today's game don't look too appealing but you can bet small to tease some action or parlay small for fun.
![]()
Define trap
he didn’t say twerp game he said trap game. No need for you to make an appearance
![]()
Define trap
he didn’t say twerp game he said trap game. No need for you to make an appearance
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2: Define trap he didn’t say twerp game he said trap game. No need for you to make an appearance
It is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt
Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2: Define trap he didn’t say twerp game he said trap game. No need for you to make an appearance
It is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt
@the1toturn2
Look in the mirror your comments are most often irrelevant to the topic
many times and repeat ![]()
at least you’re consistent ![]()
@the1toturn2
Look in the mirror your comments are most often irrelevant to the topic
many times and repeat ![]()
at least you’re consistent ![]()
Do you post a relevant thread or just congruent with joining in and being a twerp?
you know who you are I’ll give you that much credit for you’re not that idiotic
![]()
![]()
Do you post a relevant thread or just congruent with joining in and being a twerp?
you know who you are I’ll give you that much credit for you’re not that idiotic
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 150
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,347
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,235
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
