Texas Tech will play down to West Virginia’s level today and lose. ![]()
I’m here to say Texas Tech will not only not cover today but will lose straight up. West Virginia 1st half moneyline +141 and Full Game +4.5 and moneyline +170
Views: 331
Posts: 13
Posted:
#9
Quote Originally Posted by JamesTee:
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
LMAO
Pussies Get Played Pussi And “CusDAmato1” Will SNITCH And Then Play Possum!
Quote Originally Posted by JamesTee:
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
LMAO
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by JamesTee:
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
lol
Quote Originally Posted by JamesTee:
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
Once again you make a fool of yourself I have no idea why you just don’t stop posting because it’s so comical how stupid you are
lol
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
