Grabbed Mercyhirst live ML and U143.5, they could have end the game at 71-70 even Wagner have made that last 3pointer, but that missed Free throw really hurt, I mean, it HURT me so bad my heart beats goes so fast right now, this play could have make my last two week losses came even, but now my debt just goes bigger and bigger… enough is enough ![]()
I have said it hundred thousand times of time but today I’m officially done
Grabbed Mercyhirst live ML and U143.5, they could have end the game at 71-70 even Wagner have made that last 3pointer, but that missed Free throw really hurt, I mean, it HURT me so bad my heart beats goes so fast right now, this play could have make my last two week losses came even, but now my debt just goes bigger and bigger… enough is enough ![]()
This is one of those play will reminds me in the future, right now im in 30k debt and soon the first payment will hit the door, why I didn’t stop when I was down just 10k, ![]()
This is one of those play will reminds me in the future, right now im in 30k debt and soon the first payment will hit the door, why I didn’t stop when I was down just 10k, ![]()
I can lecture you about going big or all in or it is not a sprint but a marathon but....
This sport betting hobby can get under your skin at times.... We all been there before. Reset or wait till the next sport or something. ![]()
I can lecture you about going big or all in or it is not a sprint but a marathon but....
This sport betting hobby can get under your skin at times.... We all been there before. Reset or wait till the next sport or something. ![]()
@xinstory1990
Wait you’re 30k in debt due to gambling on college bball?
These stories seem to be getting more common on this website. I’ve been coming here since early 2000 and don’t remember seeing these stories so often.
I’m not going to preach to you, but you’d be better off stopping cold turkey now. Take the loss. Understand that gambling has drastically changed since legalization.
i cannot understate the word drastically.
@xinstory1990
Wait you’re 30k in debt due to gambling on college bball?
These stories seem to be getting more common on this website. I’ve been coming here since early 2000 and don’t remember seeing these stories so often.
I’m not going to preach to you, but you’d be better off stopping cold turkey now. Take the loss. Understand that gambling has drastically changed since legalization.
i cannot understate the word drastically.
These things happen gambling. It’s innate.
If you can’t take losing, you shouldn’t be participating. If you can’t afford losing 30 G’s, you shouldn’t be risking 30 G’s.
You are the captain of your financial ship.
Nobody is going to throw you a lifeline.
![]()
These things happen gambling. It’s innate.
If you can’t take losing, you shouldn’t be participating. If you can’t afford losing 30 G’s, you shouldn’t be risking 30 G’s.
You are the captain of your financial ship.
Nobody is going to throw you a lifeline.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 834
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,213
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,199
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
