Someone please give me a winner for tonight.
I was thinking NC STATE, but Duke always covers
@getem474
Yup EWU and Morgan are both great picks I going with....but don’t get suckered in to the NC st. +9.5 at home.
Duke can roll these guys easy, I laying the 9 points.
However, my pick is ISU +7.5
good luck.
@getem474
Yup EWU and Morgan are both great picks I going with....but don’t get suckered in to the NC st. +9.5 at home.
Duke can roll these guys easy, I laying the 9 points.
However, my pick is ISU +7.5
good luck.
@getem474
UNC without Caleb Wilson isn’t as scary. But…they still have talent and can’t be overlooked. I think Duke is focused on taking each game seriously and not looking ahead.
@getem474
UNC without Caleb Wilson isn’t as scary. But…they still have talent and can’t be overlooked. I think Duke is focused on taking each game seriously and not looking ahead.
I tried to warn you
![]()
I tried to warn you
![]()
How’s this for a really bad beat?
College baseball.
I had Stanford to win vs Nevada as the last leg of a parlay.
Top of the ninth, Stanford up 6-4.
2 outs, no one on base.
Nevada manages to score 5 runs and shuts down Stanford in the bottom of the inning to win 9-6. I am at a loss to explain that.
How’s this for a really bad beat?
College baseball.
I had Stanford to win vs Nevada as the last leg of a parlay.
Top of the ninth, Stanford up 6-4.
2 outs, no one on base.
Nevada manages to score 5 runs and shuts down Stanford in the bottom of the inning to win 9-6. I am at a loss to explain that.
It’s either Alabama or Tennessee tonight
OR
the TN UNDER…. Because when Rick Barnes loses (and they’ve lost 2 in a row) they always step back up their defense.
South Carolina sucks but TN -8.5.. I hate that line.
Cant believe it could be 11 in a row.
It’s either Alabama or Tennessee tonight
OR
the TN UNDER…. Because when Rick Barnes loses (and they’ve lost 2 in a row) they always step back up their defense.
South Carolina sucks but TN -8.5.. I hate that line.
Cant believe it could be 11 in a row.
