I HAVE RESPECT FOR BOTH OF THESE TEAMS BUT U HAVE BOTH OF THESE TEAMS PLAYING 2 DAYS AGO AND 1 OF THEM PLAYING BTB AT HOME GIVE ME THE HOME TEAM BOL![]()
![]()
I HAVE RESPECT FOR BOTH OF THESE TEAMS BUT U HAVE BOTH OF THESE TEAMS PLAYING 2 DAYS AGO AND 1 OF THEM PLAYING BTB AT HOME GIVE ME THE HOME TEAM BOL![]()
![]()
I HAVE RESPECT FOR BOTH OF THESE TEAMS BUT U HAVE BOTH OF THESE TEAMS PLAYING 2 DAYS AGO AND 1 OF THEM PLAYING BTB AT HOME GIVE ME THE HOME TEAM BOL![]()
![]()
I think this game oddly goes over for sure - no analysis - just last prime matchup of the evening. Iowa State 81-73 final score
Took Alcorn ST live +220 with 4 mins left in the 1Q
I think this game oddly goes over for sure - no analysis - just last prime matchup of the evening. Iowa State 81-73 final score
Took Alcorn ST live +220 with 4 mins left in the 1Q
