They won by 20 last time…just worried 10.5 is too much. Any thoughts. Are they retiring Anthony carters jersey tonight or Saturday?
Hawaii -10.5?
Sold the game tonight. That + 550$ on Cal poly Moneyline was just too much for them to resist. I feel maybe both teams agreed to the fix . Cal poly came out playing like they were in the final 4 and Hawaii looked like they never touched a basketball. Everytime Hawaii got close .. 8-0 run for cal poly. Only reason I can think why Cal poly came out playing like maniacs was they were going to get + 550$ .. they obviously not going anywhere in March. I may be overreacting to my losing play on Hawaii .. but this game seemed fishy right from the start. Cal poly started game with like a 19-2 run. Hawaii had only 2 assists all game , shot 3-23 from 3 .. missed 12 free throws , were awarded 11 more FT than cal poly .. and they were 14-1 at home before tonight I know a team can have an off night .. but cmon .. all that being said .. I will be back tomorrow to try and figure out the right side of the next fixed game. . lol. Good luck everyone
Sold the game tonight. That + 550$ on Cal poly Moneyline was just too much for them to resist. I feel maybe both teams agreed to the fix . Cal poly came out playing like they were in the final 4 and Hawaii looked like they never touched a basketball. Everytime Hawaii got close .. 8-0 run for cal poly. Only reason I can think why Cal poly came out playing like maniacs was they were going to get + 550$ .. they obviously not going anywhere in March. I may be overreacting to my losing play on Hawaii .. but this game seemed fishy right from the start. Cal poly started game with like a 19-2 run. Hawaii had only 2 assists all game , shot 3-23 from 3 .. missed 12 free throws , were awarded 11 more FT than cal poly .. and they were 14-1 at home before tonight I know a team can have an off night .. but cmon .. all that being said .. I will be back tomorrow to try and figure out the right side of the next fixed game. . lol. Good luck everyone
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,350
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,869
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 822
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- PART DEUX 145
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- Week 6 Money 8,138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,171
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
