GOY
Some good news and bad news, first of all some syndicates have been detected backing Mich st in the money bet on the game, now for the bad news, SMU and Villanova were the same , SMU got spanked, and Villanova is getting spanked, hopefully yours is a winner. It is a steam play for some, and best wishes, as rarely do three steamers go down in one day. So I think the odds are in your corner here.
Some good news and bad news, first of all some syndicates have been detected backing Mich st in the money bet on the game, now for the bad news, SMU and Villanova were the same , SMU got spanked, and Villanova is getting spanked, hopefully yours is a winner. It is a steam play for some, and best wishes, as rarely do three steamers go down in one day. So I think the odds are in your corner here.
Some good news and bad news, first of all some syndicates have been detected backing Mich st in the money bet on the game, now for the bad news, SMU and Villanova were the same , SMU got spanked, and Villanova is getting spanked, hopefully yours is a winner. It is a steam play for some, and best wishes, as rarely do three steamers go down in one day. So I think the odds are in your corner here.
Some good news and bad news, first of all some syndicates have been detected backing Mich st in the money bet on the game, now for the bad news, SMU and Villanova were the same , SMU got spanked, and Villanova is getting spanked, hopefully yours is a winner. It is a steam play for some, and best wishes, as rarely do three steamers go down in one day. So I think the odds are in your corner here.
hey all was sayin is that there are three reported steam plays, and two have lost today, and when there is three I don't remember a time all three have lost, certainly any game has to be played, I just like the criteria better for mich st, than Michigan, I mean anything can happen your talkin about 18-23 olds playing a sport. these steam plays seem to be holding in there at 50 % everday pretty steady, some days a little better. One criteria for me is liking the side the experts feel is to there advantage, but again it is one criterion that can definitely lose because the game has to be played.
hey all was sayin is that there are three reported steam plays, and two have lost today, and when there is three I don't remember a time all three have lost, certainly any game has to be played, I just like the criteria better for mich st, than Michigan, I mean anything can happen your talkin about 18-23 olds playing a sport. these steam plays seem to be holding in there at 50 % everday pretty steady, some days a little better. One criteria for me is liking the side the experts feel is to there advantage, but again it is one criterion that can definitely lose because the game has to be played.
I usually
ice cold as of late. But I am NOT impressed with this Michigan team. Gophers maybe hit 6 shots from the field last game and only lost by 9? If Teske doesn’t make 7 three pointers today Michigan has no shot.michigan state moneyline +160
I usually don't play the ML but thought the setup was right for Mich St win
Looking good so far I think they can win
I usually
ice cold as of late. But I am NOT impressed with this Michigan team. Gophers maybe hit 6 shots from the field last game and only lost by 9? If Teske doesn’t make 7 three pointers today Michigan has no shot.michigan state moneyline +160
I usually don't play the ML but thought the setup was right for Mich St win
Looking good so far I think they can win
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,411
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,726
- Friday 10/02/2026 912
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,687
- PART DEUX 302
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,523
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,539
- Trump's legacy? 33,903
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,753
- Happening just recently . . . 36,971
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
