@hadenfizzle
![]()
fizz dropping a lot of that coffee money now looks like we’re gonna be 0-4 let’s regroup luckily I played the over in the Drake game first half plus Drake at the half but with these two players I’m even let’s go
fizz dropping a lot of that coffee money now looks like we’re gonna be 0-4 let’s regroup luckily I played the over in the Drake game first half plus Drake at the half but with these two players I’m even let’s go
Everything is opposite and it took me a few games to see it….my apologies!!!!!! Let’s get this ship turned around….enough of these damn losses!!!
F$$k me
Everything is opposite and it took me a few games to see it….my apologies!!!!!! Let’s get this ship turned around….enough of these damn losses!!!
F$$k me
@hottooni
fizz dropping a lot of that coffee money now looks like we’re gonna be 0-4 let’s regroup luckily I played the over in the Drake game first half plus Drake at the half but with these two players I’m even let’s go
@hottooni
fizz dropping a lot of that coffee money now looks like we’re gonna be 0-4 let’s regroup luckily I played the over in the Drake game first half plus Drake at the half but with these two players I’m even let’s go
