• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    George Mason +7 and moneyline +250, Florida -5.5, UCLA -6, BYU -2.5

    12 Next Last»
    Bay2LA
    umgmu
    KasperNV
    vegasinfom
    kewlassht
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1069
    Posts: 30
    12 Next Last»
     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 3:53 PM ET #1

    These are my straight plays for today and will also parlay all 4. Good luck as always everyone! an_cheers

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    These are my straight plays for today and will also parlay all 4. Good luck as always everyone! an_cheers

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 4:44 PM ET #2

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 4:53 PM ET #3

    I am in va, so can't bet gmu.

    They were +7 at home on senior day?an_popcorn

    Reply

    I am in va, so can't bet gmu.

    They were +7 at home on senior day?an_popcorn

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 5:52 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    I am in va, so can't bet gmu. They were +7 at home on senior day?

    Yea, ridiculous line huh? But they had lost 5 of there last 6 so, I guess I maybe understand it a little. Anyway, I took them +7 and on the moneyline +250.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    I am in va, so can't bet gmu. They were +7 at home on senior day?

    Yea, ridiculous line huh? But they had lost 5 of there last 6 so, I guess I maybe understand it a little. Anyway, I took them +7 and on the moneyline +250.

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15200
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 6:08 PM ET #5

    Good call on GMan_cheers

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    Good call on GMan_cheers

     
    vegasinfom
    vegasinfom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 533
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 6:09 PM ET #6

    @Bay2LA

     an_praise  

    Reply

    @Bay2LA

     an_praise  

     
    vegasinfom
    vegasinfom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 533
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 6:10 PM ET #7

    @Bay2LA

     an_happybouncean_woothumbs_upan_happydude

    Reply

    @Bay2LA

     an_happybouncean_woothumbs_upan_happydude

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 6:10 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by KasperNV:

    Good call on GM

    Thanks, Kasper! Hope all is well with you an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KasperNV:

    Good call on GM

    Thanks, Kasper! Hope all is well with you an_cheers

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 6:14 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasinfom:

    @Bay2LA

    Vegas, you know I appreciate your consistent support win or lose. Here’s to us celebrating the +250 moneyline moneybagan_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasinfom:

    @Bay2LA

    Vegas, you know I appreciate your consistent support win or lose. Here’s to us celebrating the +250 moneyline moneybagan_cheers

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 8:59 PM ET #10

    Let’s go UCLA an_popcorn

    Reply

    Let’s go UCLA an_popcorn

     
    vegasinfom
    vegasinfom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 533
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 9:01 PM ET #11

     

    @Bay2LA

     peace_5  an_popcorn  an_laugh   moneybag

    Reply

     

    @Bay2LA

     peace_5  an_popcorn  an_laugh   moneybag

     
    kewlassht
    kewlassht
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 761
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 9:02 PM ET #12

    @umgmu

     I'm in Vienna, how about you? 

    Reply

    @umgmu

     I'm in Vienna, how about you? 

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 10:00 PM ET #13

    Looks like the parlay hinges on BYU -2.5 an_cheers

    Reply

    Looks like the parlay hinges on BYU -2.5 an_cheers

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 10:12 PM ET #14

    @Bay2LA

    All I can say is "Thank you so much!".

    I was too late to your post to bet on the first 3 picks; George Mason +7, George Mason ML +250, and Florida -5.5.

    Seeing how the first 3 hit, I drove to a local casino (PARX) and bet $7K on UCLA 1st half ML at -225 since I didn't like -275 for the full game.

    Just as I was walking out the casino after I made the bet, I looked up on my phone what the latest odds were on the game and the first half ML dropped to -195 and -220 for the full game.  My initial thought was, the sharps must be on USC and I could be in trouble to have everything drop so much all of sudden.  The game spread even dropped to -4.5 from -5.5.  I looked up BetMGM, Caesars, FanDuel, DraftKings, BetRivers, Bookmaker, Pinnacle, and everything dropped all of a sudden across all of them.  From my past experience, when something like this happens, it's the side that everything moved to covers but it's not looking that way for UCLA.

    I despise having to sweat games and it was a bit of sweat to start the game but UCLA completely took over soon after being down 7-2.

    Now, I have to drive back to PARX to collect my over $10K winning ticket and I don't even need to watch the 2nd half.

    One of the easiest wins ever!  Thanks again.

    By the way, when I went to the betting clerk to bet $7,000, the manager came over and called someone.  After a bit of conversation, whatever they were talking about, they limited my wager amount to $2,000.  So, I went to betting kiosks and bet the rest.  Idiots!!!

    I should have pulled out the rest of $30K I was carrying and bet the rest when they limited me like that.

    The only thing that pisses me off is that I could have made $550 more if I waited like 5 minutes before I made my bets.  LOL

    Reply

    @Bay2LA

    All I can say is "Thank you so much!".

    I was too late to your post to bet on the first 3 picks; George Mason +7, George Mason ML +250, and Florida -5.5.

    Seeing how the first 3 hit, I drove to a local casino (PARX) and bet $7K on UCLA 1st half ML at -225 since I didn't like -275 for the full game.

    Just as I was walking out the casino after I made the bet, I looked up on my phone what the latest odds were on the game and the first half ML dropped to -195 and -220 for the full game.  My initial thought was, the sharps must be on USC and I could be in trouble to have everything drop so much all of sudden.  The game spread even dropped to -4.5 from -5.5.  I looked up BetMGM, Caesars, FanDuel, DraftKings, BetRivers, Bookmaker, Pinnacle, and everything dropped all of a sudden across all of them.  From my past experience, when something like this happens, it's the side that everything moved to covers but it's not looking that way for UCLA.

    I despise having to sweat games and it was a bit of sweat to start the game but UCLA completely took over soon after being down 7-2.

    Now, I have to drive back to PARX to collect my over $10K winning ticket and I don't even need to watch the 2nd half.

    One of the easiest wins ever!  Thanks again.

    By the way, when I went to the betting clerk to bet $7,000, the manager came over and called someone.  After a bit of conversation, whatever they were talking about, they limited my wager amount to $2,000.  So, I went to betting kiosks and bet the rest.  Idiots!!!

    I should have pulled out the rest of $30K I was carrying and bet the rest when they limited me like that.

    The only thing that pisses me off is that I could have made $550 more if I waited like 5 minutes before I made my bets.  LOL

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 10:19 PM ET #15

    @DJK

    Glad that you were able to win a nice amount my friend. Always happy to help someone else win money. Thats why this site exist. an_cheers

    Reply

    @DJK

    Glad that you were able to win a nice amount my friend. Always happy to help someone else win money. Thats why this site exist. an_cheers

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:13 PM ET #16

    Going to need a big BYU comeback in the 2nd half to complete my 4 team parlay that includes the +250 George Mason moneyline an_speak

    Reply

    Going to need a big BYU comeback in the 2nd half to complete my 4 team parlay that includes the +250 George Mason moneyline an_speak

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2026 - 11:29 PM ET #17

    Unless Texas Tech is going to set a college 3 point shooting record and do it on the road at that, I think being down only 8 at half is not bad. I believe Texas Tech’s 3pt shooting will regress to the mean in the 2nd half which will allow BYU to comeback and not only win but cover the -2.5 line. peace_5

    Reply

    Unless Texas Tech is going to set a college 3 point shooting record and do it on the road at that, I think being down only 8 at half is not bad. I believe Texas Tech’s 3pt shooting will regress to the mean in the 2nd half which will allow BYU to comeback and not only win but cover the -2.5 line. peace_5

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:28 AM ET #18

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:53 AM ET #19

    @Bay2LA

    What a sweat for your last pick.  I would have died of a heart attack if I was on that game.

    Your parlay's payout odd should be around +2300.

    Had I seen your post sooner, I may have taken a shot for $500 at least on that parlay which would have netted me around $11K+.

    I almost pulled the trigger on BYU +3.5 after the first half as that line made no sense when they were down by 8 and it was almost telling that BYU could come back and cover that small live spread or even possibly win and that's exactly what happened.

    I'm very happy for you that you won all your picks and thanks for your post.

    Reply

    @Bay2LA

    What a sweat for your last pick.  I would have died of a heart attack if I was on that game.

    Your parlay's payout odd should be around +2300.

    Had I seen your post sooner, I may have taken a shot for $500 at least on that parlay which would have netted me around $11K+.

    I almost pulled the trigger on BYU +3.5 after the first half as that line made no sense when they were down by 8 and it was almost telling that BYU could come back and cover that small live spread or even possibly win and that's exactly what happened.

    I'm very happy for you that you won all your picks and thanks for your post.

     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:54 AM ET #20

    @DJK

     Thanks my friend! Let’s keep it going tomorrow moneybag

    Reply

    @DJK

     Thanks my friend! Let’s keep it going tomorrow moneybag

     
    Ravensfan2k3
    Ravensfan2k3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 3402
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:54 AM ET #21

    Incredible picks. I was on George Mason and BYU. You’re the man

    Reply

    Incredible picks. I was on George Mason and BYU. You’re the man

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15200
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:55 AM ET #22

    Good job Bay an_cheers

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    Good job Bay an_cheers

     
    vegasinfom
    vegasinfom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 533
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:56 AM ET #23

     

    @Bay2LA

     an_praise  an_worship    an_clap  thumbs_up  an_bounce  an_boggienight

    Reply

     

    @Bay2LA

     an_praise  an_worship    an_clap  thumbs_up  an_bounce  an_boggienight

     
    Coach55
    Coach55
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2020
    Posts: 836
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 12:57 AM ET #24

    @Bay2LA

     an_praise

    Member since 2011.
    Reply

    @Bay2LA

     an_praise

     
     
    Bay2LA
    Bay2LA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 10928
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2026 - 1:00 AM ET #25

    I appreciate all the kind words fella’s. Wish you all the best! an_praise

    Reply

    I appreciate all the kind words fella’s. Wish you all the best! an_praise

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,900
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,617
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,980
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,330
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,272
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 246
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,155

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.