Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
adding USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
Hard to win and chasing is a habit. I still have Reno tomorrow to try for recovery money if needed to. ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
adding USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
Hard to win and chasing is a habit. I still have Reno tomorrow to try for recovery money if needed to. ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
adding USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
Hard to win and chasing is a habit. I still have Reno tomorrow to try for recovery money if needed to. ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
adding marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
![]()
going down with the ship ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
adding marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
![]()
going down with the ship ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5 ![]()
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
adding ark st under 77.5 2h
cot dam 0-4 so far. ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5 ![]()
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
adding ark st under 77.5 2h
cot dam 0-4 so far. ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5 ![]()
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h ![]()
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
adding ark st under 77.5 2h
0-5
Reno, I need you tomorrow ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5 ![]()
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h ![]()
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
adding ark st under 77.5 2h
0-5
Reno, I need you tomorrow ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5 ![]()
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h ![]()
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
adding ark st under 77.5 2h
1-4
oh wait, I have a winner in akron ![]()
Fri
Yale -2.5 ![]()
yale 2h ![]()
harvard -3.5 ![]()
Akron -3.5 ![]()
USA -4.5
Marsh under 168.5
2h
app st -0.5 2h ![]()
USA -4.5 2h (2 U)
marsh under 87.5 2h (2 U)
adding ark st under 77.5 2h
1-4
oh wait, I have a winner in akron ![]()
One like for everyone I read.
Lost my azz off chasing plays I would of never played. Oh well, love n learn. Couldn't dig myself out of the hole. Couldn't save the day. I'm getting it back tomorrow in Reno. Slots, craps, parlay, roulette, I'm doing it all.
See you guys tomorrow.
![]()
One like for everyone I read.
Lost my azz off chasing plays I would of never played. Oh well, love n learn. Couldn't dig myself out of the hole. Couldn't save the day. I'm getting it back tomorrow in Reno. Slots, craps, parlay, roulette, I'm doing it all.
See you guys tomorrow.
![]()
