St Marys better than Santa Claus...
And they played like chit on Thursday...![]()
GL
on your plays my Gourmet eating buddy
@umgmu ![]()
Afternoon snack Breton Crackers w/ basil & live oil w./ black forest ham, old cheddar cheese w/ mayo, & mustard
I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner maybe order Chinese or if I decide to cook something it's air fried French cut jerk marinated pork chop w/ a can of Bush's homestyle baked beans & steamed buttered broccoli ![]()
GL
on your plays my Gourmet eating buddy
@umgmu ![]()
Afternoon snack Breton Crackers w/ basil & live oil w./ black forest ham, old cheddar cheese w/ mayo, & mustard
I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner maybe order Chinese or if I decide to cook something it's air fried French cut jerk marinated pork chop w/ a can of Bush's homestyle baked beans & steamed buttered broccoli ![]()
Akron just disappeared. I was on TTech ML in a parlay but was shocked to see the Zips forcing the ball and yielding so many TO's. In some ways I think Akron was the right call and Santa Clara was just March Madness crap. Keep things going, shake it off, you're doing great.
Akron just disappeared. I was on TTech ML in a parlay but was shocked to see the Zips forcing the ball and yielding so many TO's. In some ways I think Akron was the right call and Santa Clara was just March Madness crap. Keep things going, shake it off, you're doing great.
Santa Clara was right there. I would have fouled UK as soon as they crossed mid court. You don't often see Akron crumble late, uncharacteristic.
Santa Clara was right there. I would have fouled UK as soon as they crossed mid court. You don't often see Akron crumble late, uncharacteristic.
Faves and Overs are both 7-1 today, gotta have some dogs and unders tonight right?
Faves and Overs are both 7-1 today, gotta have some dogs and unders tonight right?
