mother f ot killed me Santa Clara
horrid… when I saw OT I should have cashed out.
My systems are different for
conference play to the tourney
in mlb it also flips after all star break
I find the same system never works the whole year
My systems are different for
conference play to the tourney
in mlb it also flips after all star break
I find the same system never works the whole year
@beats723
Feel you
my stuff could def irritate some
but I decided to just post all the games today thinking I was going to be on the right side.
im not
but now I am
@beats723
Feel you
my stuff could def irritate some
but I decided to just post all the games today thinking I was going to be on the right side.
im not
but now I am
I don’t think I said this
but if there’s one game that’s not going to follow it’s virgina game
so I’m ok with that game not following suit
I will just continue to post the winners for the rest of the day!!
let’s go
I don’t think I said this
but if there’s one game that’s not going to follow it’s virgina game
so I’m ok with that game not following suit
I will just continue to post the winners for the rest of the day!!
let’s go
