Santa Clara + 3 x10
Friday hopp
@Dreamland
I'm assuming your system flipped based on movement? Or are you on here effn around throwing darts lol I'm gonna go with the first cause I have seen you hit during conference play
@Dreamland
I'm assuming your system flipped based on movement? Or are you on here effn around throwing darts lol I'm gonna go with the first cause I have seen you hit during conference play
No darts
I have a system
My own plays have not panned out for decades
I have a system
but if I’m on the wrong side it’s going to be really bad
I’m on the wrong side
No darts
I have a system
My own plays have not panned out for decades
I have a system
but if I’m on the wrong side it’s going to be really bad
I’m on the wrong side
I usually don’t play my plays until several minutes before the game starts
that makes posting real hard
For anyone to follow
so I picked all the games
and now
I see it’s going to real bad if I don’t flip
show me may think this is really stupid. It really doesn’t matter. This is how I roll
I usually don’t play my plays until several minutes before the game starts
that makes posting real hard
For anyone to follow
so I picked all the games
and now
I see it’s going to real bad if I don’t flip
show me may think this is really stupid. It really doesn’t matter. This is how I roll
if you pay attention to mine at all, you will notice I do not only play one unit, plays
like some
my x# is so you can see I put much more on it
the units won is what matters
so if you play $10 a game a x10 is just $100
I play $100 / unit so x10 is $1000
if you pay attention to mine at all, you will notice I do not only play one unit, plays
like some
my x# is so you can see I put much more on it
the units won is what matters
so if you play $10 a game a x10 is just $100
I play $100 / unit so x10 is $1000
@Dreamland
I hear ya !! I def do my own work. I'll value users on this forum and at times opens my eyes to things I overlooked. I've noticed when you're on you're on ..was just curious about the flip of every play . I'm on Utah St but very hesitant back n forth. I prob shouldn't play but nova schedule, playing in San Diego and defense will be tough to stop aggies imo ..best of luck ![]()
@Dreamland
I hear ya !! I def do my own work. I'll value users on this forum and at times opens my eyes to things I overlooked. I've noticed when you're on you're on ..was just curious about the flip of every play . I'm on Utah St but very hesitant back n forth. I prob shouldn't play but nova schedule, playing in San Diego and defense will be tough to stop aggies imo ..best of luck ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
