So far just Dayton. And that damn Charleston game. Still would like to see how that ended. On hardrock it said match ended at 82-81 @ somehow 4 more pts were scored
Dayton. Charleston and over Stetson.
Still mad I give Stetson as a play. Fairfield as a play. But can't count either
151
So far just Dayton. And that damn Charleston game. Still would like to see how that ended. On hardrock it said match ended at 82-81 @ somehow 4 more pts were scored
Dayton. Charleston and over Stetson.
Still mad I give Stetson as a play. Fairfield as a play. But can't count either
I hope some people followed some of my post. This unlv game is going OVER the total tonight. I posted about it. Having a very good day. I know a bunch are.
151
I hope some people followed some of my post. This unlv game is going OVER the total tonight. I posted about it. Having a very good day. I know a bunch are.
Another easy cover on UNLV. A TEAM i focused a parlay on...maybe those should be my big plays?? I focused on UNLV AND FAIRFIELD today in parlays and both those teams covered easily. FF Won outright big as a dog and UNLV + 11.5 OR 9.5 DOWN 2 UNDER 30 SEC left its going to cover
And N.Iowa is up Huge late. So another huge day and another 4 team parlay won and it was on 4 teams I didn't bet str up. 8-1 today. That's a 7-0 day a 9-2 day and a 8-1 day in the same week. And 4 parlays won 3 4 teasers and a 3 teamer and a couple of 2 teams. And many teasers. Getting hot at the right time. My buddies out west are cashing ...I need bendover to give me some shit. Lol overtime he does it helps...lol.
And to think I can't count stetson+11.5. Which i did give out...or FF. OR OVER UNLV. DAMNIT
I HOPE IF YA FOLLOWED IT WAS JUST THE 8-10 WINNERS AND WE EVEN WENT AGAINST SOME WHERE MOST WERE ON OTHERSIDE. TENN ST UNLV. STILL PISSED ABOUT CHARLESTON IF YOU HAD WINTHROP U COVERED AFTER A STRANGE LAST SECOND OF THE GAME AND SVORING 12-0 TO DO IT
8-1 YTD 512-391. A 33-15 WEEK WITH 4 PARLAYS.
3-1 teasers. 1-1 parlays cash!!
151
Another easy cover on UNLV. A TEAM i focused a parlay on...maybe those should be my big plays?? I focused on UNLV AND FAIRFIELD today in parlays and both those teams covered easily. FF Won outright big as a dog and UNLV + 11.5 OR 9.5 DOWN 2 UNDER 30 SEC left its going to cover
And N.Iowa is up Huge late. So another huge day and another 4 team parlay won and it was on 4 teams I didn't bet str up. 8-1 today. That's a 7-0 day a 9-2 day and a 8-1 day in the same week. And 4 parlays won 3 4 teasers and a 3 teamer and a couple of 2 teams. And many teasers. Getting hot at the right time. My buddies out west are cashing ...I need bendover to give me some shit. Lol overtime he does it helps...lol.
And to think I can't count stetson+11.5. Which i did give out...or FF. OR OVER UNLV. DAMNIT
I HOPE IF YA FOLLOWED IT WAS JUST THE 8-10 WINNERS AND WE EVEN WENT AGAINST SOME WHERE MOST WERE ON OTHERSIDE. TENN ST UNLV. STILL PISSED ABOUT CHARLESTON IF YOU HAD WINTHROP U COVERED AFTER A STRANGE LAST SECOND OF THE GAME AND SVORING 12-0 TO DO IT