Under Purdue 149.5
Friday
@rangersmets
@Wizerguy
@Macwestie1
Look I have the podium In my thread. Special shoutout to Floridaman. Stay on course, most of here appreciate you so stay congruent with that.
your record is awesome all season, that’s tremendous,
much respect!
to those that hate because you jump in late ? I personally what to thank you for being so disturbed. It’s heart warming that you are so disturbed with your inner-self but to project it with words is also tremendous
To the regular posters much love and respect
best wishes to the real ones that get it done!
![]()
@rangersmets
@Wizerguy
@Macwestie1
Look I have the podium In my thread. Special shoutout to Floridaman. Stay on course, most of here appreciate you so stay congruent with that.
your record is awesome all season, that’s tremendous,
much respect!
to those that hate because you jump in late ? I personally what to thank you for being so disturbed. It’s heart warming that you are so disturbed with your inner-self but to project it with words is also tremendous
To the regular posters much love and respect
best wishes to the real ones that get it done!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,350
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,869
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 822
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- PART DEUX 145
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- Week 6 Money 8,138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,171
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
