@Floridaman
Tailing! GL! ![]()
Posted by Floridaman E Illinois / SIUE - UNDER 128.5 (-115) just got home 10 min left 1h shooting percentage siue 64% e ill 54% siue 7 of 11 3's and e ill 0-2 3's LOOKING LIVE... GOOD LUCK FWIW
Posted by Floridaman E Illinois / SIUE - UNDER 128.5 (-115) just got home 10 min left 1h shooting percentage siue 64% e ill 54% siue 7 of 11 3's and e ill 0-2 3's LOOKING LIVE... GOOD LUCK FWIW
I'd tread carefully on the 2nd Half under. They're not even shooting that well & it flew over. Shooting about 43% overall & 24% from 3 right now.
I'd tread carefully on the 2nd Half under. They're not even shooting that well & it flew over. Shooting about 43% overall & 24% from 3 right now.
I'd tread carefully on the 2nd Half under. They're not even shooting that well & it flew over. Shooting about 43% overall & 24% from 3 right now.
I'd tread carefully on the 2nd Half under. They're not even shooting that well & it flew over. Shooting about 43% overall & 24% from 3 right now.
@dg84
Yea I usually hammer all 2nd half unders but this one wasn't propped up by crazy high shooting percentages, just a fast-moving game script, a death knell on unders. I'll just take the one L and not chase for once in my life.
@dg84
Yea I usually hammer all 2nd half unders but this one wasn't propped up by crazy high shooting percentages, just a fast-moving game script, a death knell on unders. I'll just take the one L and not chase for once in my life.
nope just pour gasoline on the fire lol ![]()
Time to start fading
nope just pour gasoline on the fire lol ![]()
Time to start fading
i Feel at this point of the season in the tournament alot of the pace numbers
and stuff like that kind of go out the window.
i Feel at this point of the season in the tournament alot of the pace numbers
and stuff like that kind of go out the window.
@Teaser78
Time to start fading lol are u a clown ? He’s been on fire all year and has the best record on this site !!! Could care less if he loses both by a blowout as he’s made many of us a lot of cash !!
@Teaser78
Time to start fading lol are u a clown ? He’s been on fire all year and has the best record on this site !!! Could care less if he loses both by a blowout as he’s made many of us a lot of cash !!
@Ripagi
He’s 58-35 Into tonight and you’re screaming fade ?? No one hits at a higher percentage than @FloridaMan ! He can’t control if a team decides to not play D or if a team shoots lights out ! If you consistently follow him you win period ! Did I get crushed tonight on these Yep but I take it continue to look at the big picture.
@Ripagi
He’s 58-35 Into tonight and you’re screaming fade ?? No one hits at a higher percentage than @FloridaMan ! He can’t control if a team decides to not play D or if a team shoots lights out ! If you consistently follow him you win period ! Did I get crushed tonight on these Yep but I take it continue to look at the big picture.
