It’s one game I’m sure Floridaman will rebound fine and get it again tomorrow
Florida Man Tuesday
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Mass lost this game because of bad coaching and bad 2nd half play. Why everybody cries fix when they lose a bet is mind boggling. Never hear bettors say game was fixed when they win their bets. We were on the right side, but poor play and game management cost us. Dont worry Florida man will get it back next gamethese kids do shave not saying this game specifically but it’s out there and does happen we where on the wrong side of this game just like you said right or wrong side and I haven’t even mentioned refs but it does happen I agree with your post and have said it a million times. 99.9 Percent of college kids will never sniff an nba payday and they can rely on their phony college degrees which most dont really earn. So they need to earn their 401k's while playing ball. But bettors think there is some major conspiracy with players, coaches, refs and books all doing this together, thats frigging comical and if people really believe that, then they are fools for continuing to gamble everyday. Might as well go play at the casino clark grizzwald played at in vegas vacation. It has become now that if a bettor loses a bet, the only way that happened is if game was rigged, no other reasons for losing the bet.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Mass lost this game because of bad coaching and bad 2nd half play. Why everybody cries fix when they lose a bet is mind boggling. Never hear bettors say game was fixed when they win their bets. We were on the right side, but poor play and game management cost us. Dont worry Florida man will get it back next gamethese kids do shave not saying this game specifically but it’s out there and does happen we where on the wrong side of this game just like you said right or wrong side and I haven’t even mentioned refs but it does happen I agree with your post and have said it a million times. 99.9 Percent of college kids will never sniff an nba payday and they can rely on their phony college degrees which most dont really earn. So they need to earn their 401k's while playing ball. But bettors think there is some major conspiracy with players, coaches, refs and books all doing this together, thats frigging comical and if people really believe that, then they are fools for continuing to gamble everyday. Might as well go play at the casino clark grizzwald played at in vegas vacation. It has become now that if a bettor loses a bet, the only way that happened is if game was rigged, no other reasons for losing the bet.
@ayashifx55
I have so much negativity from reading your spew. No need to say another word. You discredited your ownself.
carry on
you are a self proclaimed broke quitter.
![]()
@ayashifx55
I have so much negativity from reading your spew. No need to say another word. You discredited your ownself.
carry on
you are a self proclaimed broke quitter.
![]()
@ayashifx55 I have so much negativity from reading your spew. No need to say another word. You discredited your ownself. carry on you are a self proclaimed broke quitter.
Well too bad, just because you and Unranked don’t like it, it makes me feel even moreeeee like complaining more just to piss you guys off. Maybe get me banned if I broke any rules ![]()
@ayashifx55 I have so much negativity from reading your spew. No need to say another word. You discredited your ownself. carry on you are a self proclaimed broke quitter.
Well too bad, just because you and Unranked don’t like it, it makes me feel even moreeeee like complaining more just to piss you guys off. Maybe get me banned if I broke any rules ![]()
@spottie2935 I used to think better of you. Very disappointed on you supporting Unranked’s cyber bully.
![]()
now he’s trying to save face
@spottie2935 I used to think better of you. Very disappointed on you supporting Unranked’s cyber bully.
![]()
now he’s trying to save face
Quote Originally Posted by ayashifx55: @spottie2935 I used to think better of you. Very disappointed on you supporting Unranked’s cyber bully. now he’s trying to save face
don’t really care about assholes like you
Quote Originally Posted by ayashifx55: @spottie2935 I used to think better of you. Very disappointed on you supporting Unranked’s cyber bully. now he’s trying to save face
don’t really care about assholes like you
@ayashifx55
You don’t piss me off. I have already discredited your personality. I’m just shocked at your lack of respect and personal accountability. Yet you keep posting.
post on, you just are who you are. I can’t stop you, I can only report you to the powers that be. As I said and i repeat, you exposed yourself and look like a twerp. For all too see. I appreciate that 100%![]()
@ayashifx55
You don’t piss me off. I have already discredited your personality. I’m just shocked at your lack of respect and personal accountability. Yet you keep posting.
post on, you just are who you are. I can’t stop you, I can only report you to the powers that be. As I said and i repeat, you exposed yourself and look like a twerp. For all too see. I appreciate that 100%![]()
I don’t need to support anyone. You’re a twerp that twerps people threads after you said I’m out, I’m broke and I’m DONE. I’m out of here yet here you are ?
yet I have to tell you this ? Accountability 0
I don’t need to support anyone. You’re a twerp that twerps people threads after you said I’m out, I’m broke and I’m DONE. I’m out of here yet here you are ?
yet I have to tell you this ? Accountability 0
Don’t report him he will make a new name and then we have to rediscover this twerp. He is addicted to gambling and addicted to posting on this site.
it’s his fuel and gets satisfaction here. Covers isn’t progressive enough to curtail him from making new accounts.
He will be back, he is an addict.
![]()
Don’t report him he will make a new name and then we have to rediscover this twerp. He is addicted to gambling and addicted to posting on this site.
it’s his fuel and gets satisfaction here. Covers isn’t progressive enough to curtail him from making new accounts.
He will be back, he is an addict.
![]()
you must be really an asshole in real life. Hopefully bad karma happens to you.
you must be really an asshole in real life. Hopefully bad karma happens to you.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,860
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,046
- PART DEUX 120
- Week 6 Money 7,641
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
