ITS RAINING 3s!!!
Florida Man Saturday
9-11 from three by two teams who can’t shoot for shit. I’m sorry I mushed this one for everyone.
it’s fuck job after fuck job on games I’ve taken the last 3 weeks.
9-11 from three by two teams who can’t shoot for shit. I’m sorry I mushed this one for everyone.
it’s fuck job after fuck job on games I’ve taken the last 3 weeks.
Well...betting 2nd half under on Flor Man's plays have just as good of a record as his plays, better even in the past month or so. I went 4-0 on FM's plays yesterday due to that, and I'm doing it again today. Can't win em all, thanks for posting FM.
Well...betting 2nd half under on Flor Man's plays have just as good of a record as his plays, better even in the past month or so. I went 4-0 on FM's plays yesterday due to that, and I'm doing it again today. Can't win em all, thanks for posting FM.
Just trying to be supportive and no criticism of F.Man. Saturdays are OVER days.
this is a fallacy. Just blind bet all the overs every Saturday if you genuinely believe that.
Just trying to be supportive and no criticism of F.Man. Saturdays are OVER days.
this is a fallacy. Just blind bet all the overs every Saturday if you genuinely believe that.
Well...betting 2nd half under on Flor Man's plays have just as good of a record as his plays, better even in the past month or so. I went 4-0 on FM's plays yesterday due to that, and I'm doing it again today. Can't win em all, thanks for posting FM.
Well...betting 2nd half under on Flor Man's plays have just as good of a record as his plays, better even in the past month or so. I went 4-0 on FM's plays yesterday due to that, and I'm doing it again today. Can't win em all, thanks for posting FM.
Raining tampons in Timmy Walz land today . That's Ok Florida Man . We just
need to go back to the Learing Center for another play . Good luck rest of year .
Raining tampons in Timmy Walz land today . That's Ok Florida Man . We just
need to go back to the Learing Center for another play . Good luck rest of year .
@banksy1989 You missed the point
yep, you repeatedly mention saturdays are “over days”. what was the point?
@banksy1989 You missed the point
yep, you repeatedly mention saturdays are “over days”. what was the point?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,144
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,811
- Thursday 10/08/2026 381
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,790
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,004
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,755
- MLB Playoffs 17,134
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
