@carz
![]()
@CCO687
![]()
@gary4323
Horizon league has been a tough read for me this year , including this one.
Obviously, you are the resident math/stat WIZARD.
Thanks for all your hard work as I tailed you on this and praying it doesn't go to OT.
Obviously, you are the resident math/stat WIZARD.
Thanks for all your hard work as I tailed you on this and praying it doesn't go to OT.
Wtf I have 62.5 was offered about 40% profit cash out for few minutes, got greedy didn't take it and then it was locked up and over time it is urgh
Wtf I have 62.5 was offered about 40% profit cash out for few minutes, got greedy didn't take it and then it was locked up and over time it is urgh
I couldn't tail this b/c of no team totals in my state but have to say Floridaman has been stymied by OT so many times it's disturbing. Still have to believe these teams haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard. Best case scenario is Hofstra controlling the extra frame.
I couldn't tail this b/c of no team totals in my state but have to say Floridaman has been stymied by OT so many times it's disturbing. Still have to believe these teams haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard. Best case scenario is Hofstra controlling the extra frame.
I guess I got lucky then to have gotten 64.5.
I already bet huge on Troy and won, so I win no matter what happens to this game but hopefully it hits for the rest of you.
I guess I got lucky then to have gotten 64.5.
I already bet huge on Troy and won, so I win no matter what happens to this game but hopefully it hits for the rest of you.
