Bol on the Tournament FM![]()
![]()
Florida Man - Round of 64
Floridaman 60-41 +12.65 units Hofstra +13.5 (-115) 1.15 Units High Point +12.5 (-110) 1.1 units Saint Louis + 2.5 (-110) 1.1 Units Clemson / Iowa - UNDER 131.5 (-110) 1.1 units N Iowa - Team Total - UNDER 60.5 (-110) ............................ South Florida +5.5 (-110) 1.1 units Cal Baptist +14.5 (-110) 1.1 Units Idaho - Team Total - UNDER 56.5 (-115) 1.15 units ....think caught up here... ![]()
Floridaman 60-41 +12.65 units Hofstra +13.5 (-115) 1.15 Units High Point +12.5 (-110) 1.1 units Saint Louis + 2.5 (-110) 1.1 Units Clemson / Iowa - UNDER 131.5 (-110) 1.1 units N Iowa - Team Total - UNDER 60.5 (-110) ............................ South Florida +5.5 (-110) 1.1 units Cal Baptist +14.5 (-110) 1.1 Units Idaho - Team Total - UNDER 56.5 (-115) 1.15 units ....think caught up here... ![]()
Have to say…?????? Gonna be hard for St Louis to blow this one ??
Funny thing is, I used emojis from my iPhone and they show up as "???". Pretty funny because the first emoji was fire and the second was a "money bag"
I had loved St. Louis and you cemented that and it's the easiest win of the first round. I don't get team totals so it looks like Idaho will also stay under giving you a sublime day![]()
Have to say…?????? Gonna be hard for St Louis to blow this one ??
Funny thing is, I used emojis from my iPhone and they show up as "???". Pretty funny because the first emoji was fire and the second was a "money bag"
I had loved St. Louis and you cemented that and it's the easiest win of the first round. I don't get team totals so it looks like Idaho will also stay under giving you a sublime day![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
