@kidd22
![]()
Impressive run FM - been tailing a few of your plays.
I am not a BB guy and I bet that Clemson Under last night, and watched the game. I learned that watching BB Unders are probably a lot like what Hell is like when you die and you don't get in Upstairs...
![]()
Appreciate the posts and insights - keep up the great work. ![]()
Impressive run FM - been tailing a few of your plays.
I am not a BB guy and I bet that Clemson Under last night, and watched the game. I learned that watching BB Unders are probably a lot like what Hell is like when you die and you don't get in Upstairs...
![]()
Appreciate the posts and insights - keep up the great work. ![]()
Thank you very much for this play, I absolutely hammered it so much appreciated, and thanks for continued posting despite a couple rough posters trying to ruin it for us regular joes.
Thank you very much for this play, I absolutely hammered it so much appreciated, and thanks for continued posting despite a couple rough posters trying to ruin it for us regular joes.
Mich St Cash!!!!
![]()
Mich St Cash!!!!
![]()
