FM no one more in the zone this season~~~!!! amazing work![]()
Florida Man - Round of 32
Purdue -7.5 (-110) 1.1 Units Purdue offensive efficiency is ranked 1/365. Miami has struggled against top offenses - losing to Florida by 14 and BYU by 10 (the only top 15 offenses they have faced). Purdue is 10/365 in Effective FG % (Miami D is 187/365). Purdue is 12/365 in 3 PT % and Miami D is 274/365 against the 3. I like Purdue by 10+.
will be traveling Sunday and may not be able to respond, so wanted to share I like this one to -9.5.
Purdue -7.5 (-110) 1.1 Units Purdue offensive efficiency is ranked 1/365. Miami has struggled against top offenses - losing to Florida by 14 and BYU by 10 (the only top 15 offenses they have faced). Purdue is 10/365 in Effective FG % (Miami D is 187/365). Purdue is 12/365 in 3 PT % and Miami D is 274/365 against the 3. I like Purdue by 10+.
will be traveling Sunday and may not be able to respond, so wanted to share I like this one to -9.5.
Thank you for all you’ve done and will continue to do. Safe travels. Already put the play in. I was able to get Purdue -7. I bought the half a point.
Thank you for all you’ve done and will continue to do. Safe travels. Already put the play in. I was able to get Purdue -7. I bought the half a point.
Posted by Floridaman PURDUE -7.5 (-110) 1.1 Units......................... Purdue offensive efficiency is ranked 1/365. Miami has struggled against top offenses - losing to Florida by 14 and BYU by 10 (the only top 15 offenses they have faced). Purdue is 10/365 in Effective FG % (Miami D is 187/365). Purdue is 12/365 in 3 PT % and Miami D is 274/365 against the 3. I like Purdue by 10+
Posted by Floridaman PURDUE -7.5 (-110) 1.1 Units......................... Purdue offensive efficiency is ranked 1/365. Miami has struggled against top offenses - losing to Florida by 14 and BYU by 10 (the only top 15 offenses they have faced). Purdue is 10/365 in Effective FG % (Miami D is 187/365). Purdue is 12/365 in 3 PT % and Miami D is 274/365 against the 3. I like Purdue by 10+
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
