@1bigtiger
You’re missing the point
Stick around here long enough in years and you will see a pattern emerge with what is going on.
that's what a true capper does, my friend. you are witnessing greatness in the making bro ![]()
that's what a true capper does, my friend. you are witnessing greatness in the making bro ![]()
Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy.
Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy.
Why would you spend day after day just pushing out 10-20 picks over hours and hours FOR FREE?!
Or there is just an unlimited amount of people with lots of free time that are newish to this and think they are on to something with some winning streaks AND need handshake emojis for their daily pat on the back.
Why would you spend day after day just pushing out 10-20 picks over hours and hours FOR FREE?!
Or there is just an unlimited amount of people with lots of free time that are newish to this and think they are on to something with some winning streaks AND need handshake emojis for their daily pat on the back.
With that I’m out. The OP can do what he wants, who am I?
I just can’t help it sometimes bc there are always 1-2 brand new posters that show up in these threads and cheerlead for these guys even when the ship is sinking in flames. And it’s so cringey that it’s part of the grift, they are slow, or they are bots.
So I just test some theories.
GL to you all
With that I’m out. The OP can do what he wants, who am I?
I just can’t help it sometimes bc there are always 1-2 brand new posters that show up in these threads and cheerlead for these guys even when the ship is sinking in flames. And it’s so cringey that it’s part of the grift, they are slow, or they are bots.
So I just test some theories.
GL to you all
thread posted ........22-11 50-49 4-4 3-9 3-8 0-1 sat 14-12 1-2 5-4 4-5 wed 7-0 4-5 3-4 4-4 3-2 4-5 2-5 5-6 0-1 sat 11-6 5-2 3-3 tues 5-1 7-2 8-5 9-10 9-12 2-9 4-1 8-7 9-14 13-6 7-10 6-5 2-2 ................ today march 17 0-4 no pending... need a run
thread posted ........22-11 50-49 4-4 3-9 3-8 0-1 sat 14-12 1-2 5-4 4-5 wed 7-0 4-5 3-4 4-4 3-2 4-5 2-5 5-6 0-1 sat 11-6 5-2 3-3 tues 5-1 7-2 8-5 9-10 9-12 2-9 4-1 8-7 9-14 13-6 7-10 6-5 2-2 ................ today march 17 0-4 no pending... need a run
