George Mason first half -1 1/2
Other side
Bol bruh
Fade
I see the pooty tails are out tonight
BOL Fizz
BOL tonight!
0-1 what’s next?
I was here
Bounce back bruh
7pm 1st half fave for Camby
It’s all part of the business model here @ covers.
REBATES ON LOSSES FROM SIGNUPS.
Peace.
UNCW 1h +2.5
Bol today
@hadenfizzle
Wyoming 1h +3.5 Large
Ok I’m lost what game are we playing now
This team HAS NEVER WON A GAME IN THE NIT tourney...
Just saying bro
Bol
@camby700
As long as they win the 1st half I don’t care if they lose the game again
Banging a early Parlay. BOL to ALL
LET GO
-uh oh - lol
Alright there is 1 at least
@Phil_Bombs
1 what? I see 0-3
NOPE
8pm triple up
Letssss gooooo
Come on Fizz...
You cant go 0-4
You should be able to make a million on something that easy then
Its not easy....
Bball one of the hardest sports..
Bol 2night