Would you take over 72.5?
Fizzle Thursday
I took this one early and other people can confirm that Louisville versus Miami first half over 70 1/2
Cash it
![]()
I took this one early and other people can confirm that Louisville versus Miami first half over 70 1/2
Cash it
![]()
Its funny how the haters not showing up today when fizz is killing...
no, it’s just people have to work lol. Not everyone has time to bet during the day.
Of course I’m glad Fizzle is doing well!
Its funny how the haters not showing up today when fizz is killing...
no, it’s just people have to work lol. Not everyone has time to bet during the day.
Of course I’m glad Fizzle is doing well!
Its funny how the haters not showing up today when fizz is killing...
Oh they'll be coming. Hiding in the cracks but best believe some type of criticism will come from an asshat
Its funny how the haters not showing up today when fizz is killing...
Oh they'll be coming. Hiding in the cracks but best believe some type of criticism will come from an asshat
@Rayfr
Not sure how you got that from my statement. You sir are sharp as a marble
Ironic the guy that's been on these forums trollin folk for years lol
@Rayfr
Not sure how you got that from my statement. You sir are sharp as a marble
Ironic the guy that's been on these forums trollin folk for years lol
@Rayfr
Really go look at my profile . How many comments have I've been making on his threads cause it's not much and not gassing him up. You're talking out your ass
@Rayfr
Really go look at my profile . How many comments have I've been making on his threads cause it's not much and not gassing him up. You're talking out your ass
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
