Seeing 37 a piece online, what am I missing
Fizzle Thursday
@hadenfizzle
Good morning, today will be a good day to tail. that is all I’m going to say!
Superstitious members are going to be running for the hills. I don't know how many times I've seen someone open a thread and basically say they are going to have a great day and then their picks go to shit. Hopefully you do well today/tonight.......good luck!
@hadenfizzle
Good morning, today will be a good day to tail. that is all I’m going to say!
Superstitious members are going to be running for the hills. I don't know how many times I've seen someone open a thread and basically say they are going to have a great day and then their picks go to shit. Hopefully you do well today/tonight.......good luck!
I was gonna jump in but you picked UMass ??
Conference tournaments much different gear than conference play bro
I was gonna jump in but you picked UMass ??
Conference tournaments much different gear than conference play bro
@Rockboy
I think Iowa State pulls it out. Tech is good but without Toppin they’re a little bit different team. Iowa State will draw the much bigger crowd too.
Give me ISU -5.5
@Rockboy
I think Iowa State pulls it out. Tech is good but without Toppin they’re a little bit different team. Iowa State will draw the much bigger crowd too.
Give me ISU -5.5
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
