North Texas vs UAB 1h over 66.5
Lmfaoooooooo
This is Good
![]()
Lmfaoooooooo
This is Good
![]()
@Drew61
About 10 minutes before tip. It flipped to the other side on my system, but I wasn’t about to tell everyone to cancel their beds cause I think that’s stupid and it burns all your credibility
@Drew61
About 10 minutes before tip. It flipped to the other side on my system, but I wasn’t about to tell everyone to cancel their beds cause I think that’s stupid and it burns all your credibility
@hadenfizzle
I hate unders this time of year but when I saw M2 on the over I jumped on the under got it at 70 lol in the first two minutes of the game, bol FIZZ
@hadenfizzle
I hate unders this time of year but when I saw M2 on the over I jumped on the under got it at 70 lol in the first two minutes of the game, bol FIZZ
cash it
![]()
cash it
![]()
Lololol
TRUTH
Gid Bless M but yeah
Fi$$$$$$
Lololol
TRUTH
Gid Bless M but yeah
Fi$$$$$$
