Florida Atlantic versus North Texas first half under 66 1/2
Fizzle Sunday
Posted:
#28
Robert morris / wright was just live up at 74.5 .
Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle:
Robert Morris versus Wright State first half under 69 1/2
Robert Morris versus Wright State first half under 69 1/2
Sheesh close call. It was up to 74.5 at one point. I caught 72.5 . Nice hit fizz ![]()
Robert morris / wright was just live up at 74.5 .
Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle:
Robert Morris versus Wright State first half under 69 1/2
Robert Morris versus Wright State first half under 69 1/2
Sheesh close call. It was up to 74.5 at one point. I caught 72.5 . Nice hit fizz ![]()
Posted:
#30
@tacos4toes
What's his record ? American and Robert Morris games hit . I didn't play anything else tho . I had American locked in last night my it was 63.5btgen to 64.5 then 65.5 so I'm guessing many got burn by hook
@tacos4toes
What's his record ? American and Robert Morris games hit . I didn't play anything else tho . I had American locked in last night my it was 63.5btgen to 64.5 then 65.5 so I'm guessing many got burn by hook
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,213
- PART DEUX 139
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,108
- Week 6 Money 7,868
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
