Manhattan versus Niagara first half over 63 1/2
Posted by phillies73 Harvard money line live for $10. Not a lot a lot of profit but still free easy money ?? ........ lmao sitting brown +10.5 looking for a way out
Posted by phillies73 Harvard money line live for $10. Not a lot a lot of profit but still free easy money ?? ........ lmao sitting brown +10.5 looking for a way out
Damn Penn women had a bad 4th q but they are up by 2 points with the ball. I should have just bet $5k on Penn women and Harvard men. If I lose Harvard and win Penn I'm down big
Damn Penn women had a bad 4th q but they are up by 2 points with the ball. I should have just bet $5k on Penn women and Harvard men. If I lose Harvard and win Penn I'm down big
Posted by tacos4toes Phillies the new fizzle? ... lmao.. looks like and he got some nervous harvard ml going.. hope fizzle comes back later ..
Posted by tacos4toes Phillies the new fizzle? ... lmao.. looks like and he got some nervous harvard ml going.. hope fizzle comes back later ..
