@camby700
Where did I ask for a tip?
Not bad fizzle stay hot bro. I need col st tonight to go 8-0 on evening plays. And had a 7-0 Monday. 5-4 Tuesday. Maybe 9-2 today 21-6 last 3 days. People should be making money.
Stay hot brother
Not bad fizzle stay hot bro. I need col st tonight to go 8-0 on evening plays. And had a 7-0 Monday. 5-4 Tuesday. Maybe 9-2 today 21-6 last 3 days. People should be making money.
Stay hot brother
Looks like coffee is on the book this morning!!!
cash it boys
![]()
8-2
Looks like coffee is on the book this morning!!!
cash it boys
![]()
8-2
First off Congrats! I wasn't here but what a night! ![]()
Fizz you never asked for anything but using certain words (you know the ones) will give some of the "Old Mens Club" enuf reason to try & push you out so just don't say anything about Tips etc. Even when others start talking it can get You in trouble so leave well enuf alone. Just move on & don't mention it anymore. ![]()
First off Congrats! I wasn't here but what a night! ![]()
Fizz you never asked for anything but using certain words (you know the ones) will give some of the "Old Mens Club" enuf reason to try & push you out so just don't say anything about Tips etc. Even when others start talking it can get You in trouble so leave well enuf alone. Just move on & don't mention it anymore. ![]()
