Penn St vs Rutgers 1h over 70.5
@Stick1980
One post is enough. Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint. doesn’t matter what happens in one play. It happens over a week a month a year. if you don’t adopt that, you will lose your life savings.
@Stick1980
One post is enough. Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint. doesn’t matter what happens in one play. It happens over a week a month a year. if you don’t adopt that, you will lose your life savings.
Iowa versus Nebraska first half under 64.5 obviously I have not been doing great today, but this is as big as you want right here. I’m betting everything that I’ve lost on this play right here
Iowa versus Nebraska first half under 64.5 obviously I have not been doing great today, but this is as big as you want right here. I’m betting everything that I’ve lost on this play right here
Seriously such an on-tilt statement, like everyone can just throw 6x at a basic first half play. Crazy, and when it hits all will be fine in the world. Good luck to you and those chasing this. Seriously.
Seriously such an on-tilt statement, like everyone can just throw 6x at a basic first half play. Crazy, and when it hits all will be fine in the world. Good luck to you and those chasing this. Seriously.
@TSix
People can say what they want you don't have to insult them. I hope the Nebraska game comes in but he's just saying people don't have that big of a bankroll to just chase. Nothing wrong with that statement. Like I said, I hope the game comes in but it's not worth feeding the negativity ![]()
@TSix
People can say what they want you don't have to insult them. I hope the Nebraska game comes in but he's just saying people don't have that big of a bankroll to just chase. Nothing wrong with that statement. Like I said, I hope the game comes in but it's not worth feeding the negativity ![]()
USM versus Troy first half over 66 1/2 this is another Max play for me guys. I’m telling you we’re gonna get our money back. first Michigan, Michigan State is gonna hit the Nebraska is gonna hit and then this one’s gonna hit
USM versus Troy first half over 66 1/2 this is another Max play for me guys. I’m telling you we’re gonna get our money back. first Michigan, Michigan State is gonna hit the Nebraska is gonna hit and then this one’s gonna hit
@TSix
Dude, meant nothing and was just stating a fact that 1 out of 10 people on here may chase with him. Smart ones will not. I follow several different guys here and if bad days happen, they happen but do not chase, just call it a day.
@TSix
Dude, meant nothing and was just stating a fact that 1 out of 10 people on here may chase with him. Smart ones will not. I follow several different guys here and if bad days happen, they happen but do not chase, just call it a day.
Thank you Nebraska!!
cash it
![]()
NEXT
Thank you Nebraska!!
cash it
![]()
NEXT
@hadenfizzle
But above you said Michigan was first, in your own words. Now you say Nebraska, for those still firing away. I'm not here to cause an issue, carry on. Good luck all.
@hadenfizzle
But above you said Michigan was first, in your own words. Now you say Nebraska, for those still firing away. I'm not here to cause an issue, carry on. Good luck all.
