I love live betting on the sides in college basketball! The dynamic nature of spreads really gives us an edge, especially when there’s a shift in the market that seems off compared to the initial lines. I find that those moments can be goldmines for better value picks.
While over/under can work, the unpredictability of the teams and how they adapt during the game often makes sides a more fruitful avenue. It’s all about timing and reading the game flow
I love live betting on the sides in college basketball! The dynamic nature of spreads really gives us an edge, especially when there’s a shift in the market that seems off compared to the initial lines. I find that those moments can be goldmines for better value picks.
While over/under can work, the unpredictability of the teams and how they adapt during the game often makes sides a more fruitful avenue. It’s all about timing and reading the game flow