Damn, Utah went full Utah.
wtf no way , i thought i missed the winning play. I was waiting for the money to deposit, saw Utah lead by few points.
wtf no way , i thought i missed the winning play. I was waiting for the money to deposit, saw Utah lead by few points.
wtf no way , i thought i missed the winning play. I was waiting for the money to deposit, saw Utah lead by few points.
Crazy. I had them in a big parlay with Munich and Atletico Madrid both of whom are crushing. So mad...I looked at the stats and Utah didnt' score a SINGLE POINT for 3:30 minutes. Not even sure how that is possible.
I tailed the SMU game so hoping that comes in but small condolence given the Champions League results.
Good luck to the board clearly venting. Hope we just can turn a new leaf but I'm still fired up about it watching the first half of the soccer ![]()
Crazy. I had them in a big parlay with Munich and Atletico Madrid both of whom are crushing. So mad...I looked at the stats and Utah didnt' score a SINGLE POINT for 3:30 minutes. Not even sure how that is possible.
I tailed the SMU game so hoping that comes in but small condolence given the Champions League results.
Good luck to the board clearly venting. Hope we just can turn a new leaf but I'm still fired up about it watching the first half of the soccer ![]()
I'm honestly still so mad my parlay was for $1500 and the other soccer legs won't lose. Problem today is the bad teams are playing so leans a lot more to the unders since many can't score. But still, no reason they came up that short especially Utah not scoring for 3:30 minutes![]()
Ok, I'm moving on. Congrats on SMU OVER...helps a bit and I for one appreciate the work posting ![]()
I'm honestly still so mad my parlay was for $1500 and the other soccer legs won't lose. Problem today is the bad teams are playing so leans a lot more to the unders since many can't score. But still, no reason they came up that short especially Utah not scoring for 3:30 minutes![]()
Ok, I'm moving on. Congrats on SMU OVER...helps a bit and I for one appreciate the work posting ![]()
