Good morning gents!!!
Just sipping on my free coffee from last nights game and had me thinking……..
thinking maybe we should kick ass again today!!!!!!
![]()
Good morning gents!!!
Just sipping on my free coffee from last nights game and had me thinking……..
thinking maybe we should kick ass again today!!!!!!
![]()
Good morning gents!!!
Just sipping on my free coffee from last nights game and had me thinking……..
thinking maybe we should kick ass again today!!!!!!
![]()
@hadenfizzle
I did not and wasn't following; just saw the thread from last night and now I am intrigued to say the least. What a fantastic barista!
@hadenfizzle
I did not and wasn't following; just saw the thread from last night and now I am intrigued to say the least. What a fantastic barista!
I was busy last night but Bol to you today! ![]()
Fizz you never asked for anything but using certain words (you know the ones) will give some enuf reason to try & push you out so just don't say anything about Tips etc. Even when others start talking it can get You in trouble so leave well enuf alone. Hate to see you go.
I was busy last night but Bol to you today! ![]()
Fizz you never asked for anything but using certain words (you know the ones) will give some enuf reason to try & push you out so just don't say anything about Tips etc. Even when others start talking it can get You in trouble so leave well enuf alone. Hate to see you go.
if they want to kick me because I tell people to tip their servers and bartenders if they have good drinks and good service, then that’s their problem. if I come out and say, give me a tip, that’s one thing but to tell people to make sure and take care of their servers and bartenders that’s another. I know the rules I’ve been here a long time.
![]()
if they want to kick me because I tell people to tip their servers and bartenders if they have good drinks and good service, then that’s their problem. if I come out and say, give me a tip, that’s one thing but to tell people to make sure and take care of their servers and bartenders that’s another. I know the rules I’ve been here a long time.
![]()
