Michigan ML
Villanova ML
Miami-OH ML
Wisconsin ML
![]()
![]()
@Jochem7
Really? Pretty sure there is only one Michigan? It doesn’t say state, it doesn’t say Eastern or Western? How would you like to have it posted? Should he add the mascot also![]()
@Jochem7
Really? Pretty sure there is only one Michigan? It doesn’t say state, it doesn’t say Eastern or Western? How would you like to have it posted? Should he add the mascot also![]()
@Shortporch
Well I'm from Europe so I'm just asking to clarify because I'm nog that familiar with NCAAB.
I've found 5 in my Sportsbooks; Michigan Wolverines, East and Central, Western and State.
So yea, just keep being a smartass. hope life is wonderful for ya
@Shortporch
Well I'm from Europe so I'm just asking to clarify because I'm nog that familiar with NCAAB.
I've found 5 in my Sportsbooks; Michigan Wolverines, East and Central, Western and State.
So yea, just keep being a smartass. hope life is wonderful for ya
@Shortporch
I'm not sure which one too. We have like 4 of Michigan today!
Michigan St. ?
Western Michigan ?
Central Michigan ?
Eastern Michigan ?
@Shortporch
I'm not sure which one too. We have like 4 of Michigan today!
Michigan St. ?
Western Michigan ?
Central Michigan ?
Eastern Michigan ?
