On a day like today there are key games to bet on.....
Games like:
1) UMass at home +3.5, they lost by 2 last time, they play Miami OH tight. And you know how hard it is to stay undefeated.
2)URI at home +11.5, St Louis been blowing out teams lately, (last 3/4) URI won't win but they'll put up fight, St. Louis doesn't need to blow out this team.
3) OSU at home +1.5, kind of a fishy line, Wisc beat both Michigan teams, seems too easy to take Wisc here. They beat OSU last month. And OSU battled UVA hard at the neutral location last game, I think they're hyped up for this one.
4) Wyoming at home -8.5, this is more of a sleeper game not on the radar. Ya sometimes Fresno plays good but Wyoming coming off 3 losses have a great spot to hit a victory with authority.
I think the current lines have all moved in my favor. These were opening lines I got.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
On a day like today there are key games to bet on.....
Games like:
1) UMass at home +3.5, they lost by 2 last time, they play Miami OH tight. And you know how hard it is to stay undefeated.
2)URI at home +11.5, St Louis been blowing out teams lately, (last 3/4) URI won't win but they'll put up fight, St. Louis doesn't need to blow out this team.
3) OSU at home +1.5, kind of a fishy line, Wisc beat both Michigan teams, seems too easy to take Wisc here. They beat OSU last month. And OSU battled UVA hard at the neutral location last game, I think they're hyped up for this one.
4) Wyoming at home -8.5, this is more of a sleeper game not on the radar. Ya sometimes Fresno plays good but Wyoming coming off 3 losses have a great spot to hit a victory with authority.
I think the current lines have all moved in my favor. These were opening lines I got.