Duke has made me considerable money as I bet them on every first half and game - I’ve teased parlayed both ATS and ML. They have been pure gold so why stop I say. Houston plays great defense but struggles to score and I feel they don’t match up well w the best team that appears to be Duke . Why bet against them I say? ok you like the 5 points and think it will be a close game or even an upset - ok - I even bought down a point in a half when the line -4.5 came out to -3 300/200 (wagered far more ) I’m playing w Duke house money - for a while. Duke has been ahead at every half so if they are losing that might be a sign but I don’t think so - Duke team is loaded w talent and these guys want it and can taste it because they know they have the horses to win it all hence -5 . I always watch for last minute line Wise Guy Smart Money movement . Should be fun and hopefully I’ll be counting my money and smoking cigars at halftime . If I’m wrong which I obvious doubt - I can live w it and still be ahead so - Go Duke !
DuKE Money Train H-3 and game -3 along w 4 winning end ML parlays . Don’t bet against Duke
Duke has made me considerable money as I bet them on every first half and game - I’ve teased parlayed both ATS and ML. They have been pure gold so why stop I say. Houston plays great defense but struggles to score and I feel they don’t match up well w the best team that appears to be Duke . Why bet against them I say? ok you like the 5 points and think it will be a close game or even an upset - ok - I even bought down a point in a half when the line -4.5 came out to -3 300/200 (wagered far more ) I’m playing w Duke house money - for a while. Duke has been ahead at every half so if they are losing that might be a sign but I don’t think so - Duke team is loaded w talent and these guys want it and can taste it because they know they have the horses to win it all hence -5 . I always watch for last minute line Wise Guy Smart Money movement . Should be fun and hopefully I’ll be counting my money and smoking cigars at halftime . If I’m wrong which I obvious doubt - I can live w it and still be ahead so - Go Duke !
Duke has made me considerable money as If bet them on every first half and game - I’ve teased snd parlayed both ATS and ML. They have been pure gold so why stop I say. Houston plays great defense but struggles to score and I feel they don’t match up well w the best team that appears to be Duke . Why bet against them I say, ok you like the 5 points and think it will be a close game or even an upset - ok - I even bought down a point in a half when the line -4.5 came out to -3 300/200 I’m playing w Duke house money - for a while. Duke has been ahead at every half so if they are losing that might be a sign but I don’t think so - Duke team is loaded w talent and these guys want it and can taste it because they know they have the horses to win it all hence -5 . Should be fun and hopefully I’ll be counting my money and smoking cigars at halftime . Go Duke !
@RayRayK
BoL!!! ![]()
Duke has made me considerable money as If bet them on every first half and game - I’ve teased snd parlayed both ATS and ML. They have been pure gold so why stop I say. Houston plays great defense but struggles to score and I feel they don’t match up well w the best team that appears to be Duke . Why bet against them I say, ok you like the 5 points and think it will be a close game or even an upset - ok - I even bought down a point in a half when the line -4.5 came out to -3 300/200 I’m playing w Duke house money - for a while. Duke has been ahead at every half so if they are losing that might be a sign but I don’t think so - Duke team is loaded w talent and these guys want it and can taste it because they know they have the horses to win it all hence -5 . Should be fun and hopefully I’ll be counting my money and smoking cigars at halftime . Go Duke !
@RayRayK
BoL!!! ![]()
Hope you are right Ray… these have been best 4 teams for 90% of season… 4 excellent teams. I have duties teased. Could have taken Houston plus 10.5 .. chose dukes +2.
Hope you are right Ray… these have been best 4 teams for 90% of season… 4 excellent teams. I have duties teased. Could have taken Houston plus 10.5 .. chose dukes +2.
If you like Houston the points make it more than inviting and I as well believe it to be the play today.
A lot of play/action is on Duke and has been since the beginning of the season with futures through out their season.
They are the team to beat No doubt but with all this action on Duke for not only this game but all of their combined action they may win this game and if and when they do I believe it will be close.....very close.![]()
If you like Houston the points make it more than inviting and I as well believe it to be the play today.
A lot of play/action is on Duke and has been since the beginning of the season with futures through out their season.
They are the team to beat No doubt but with all this action on Duke for not only this game but all of their combined action they may win this game and if and when they do I believe it will be close.....very close.![]()
Good luck ray ray meant to put this on LB thread but didn't mean to trash your thoughts with mine.
but it is my thoughts and two cents and with that and four additional dollars you can buy a cup of Starbucks coffee.![]()
Good luck ray ray meant to put this on LB thread but didn't mean to trash your thoughts with mine.
but it is my thoughts and two cents and with that and four additional dollars you can buy a cup of Starbucks coffee.![]()
@fubah2
![]()
@RXistrash
Time always tells ![]()
@Mskeets
Lets cash!
@justliketoplay
Yup, all good teams for sure - Duke has the talent ![]()
@justliketoplay
Understood ![]()
@fubah2
![]()
@RXistrash
Time always tells ![]()
@Mskeets
Lets cash!
@justliketoplay
Yup, all good teams for sure - Duke has the talent ![]()
@justliketoplay
Understood ![]()
More like…. Do not bet with Varkeygirl. Duke are not winning the championship. If it’s not today, then it’s Monday that they lose.
Wrong
More like…. Do not bet with Varkeygirl. Duke are not winning the championship. If it’s not today, then it’s Monday that they lose.
Wrong
I made an investment with her on the Bitcoin trade and got my cash outs within 6-7 days of trading without any stress or delay. WOW, all Thanks to you Michelle Mildred , You are heaven-sent to me. May God continue to bless your good works, Never thought that online trading could be so helpful today. Her service is fast and reliable, rest assured, If you're interested to invest in bitcoin trade you can kindly contact her via
:michellemildred@gmail.com
I made an investment with her on the Bitcoin trade and got my cash outs within 6-7 days of trading without any stress or delay. WOW, all Thanks to you Michelle Mildred , You are heaven-sent to me. May God continue to bless your good works, Never thought that online trading could be so helpful today. Her service is fast and reliable, rest assured, If you're interested to invest in bitcoin trade you can kindly contact her via
:michellemildred@gmail.com
Oh .. I feel so badly for those young Duke players …. They played well enough to win… dominantly…congrats to Houston and coach Sampson … but Duke controlled 95% of that game …. And yes… it knocked me out of several teasers. Proctor kinda lost that game for them… they’ll see it on film… the moment was too big for him… and he tried to hide yet contribute… but Houston found him when they needed him most… and he came thru for them….
Oh .. I feel so badly for those young Duke players …. They played well enough to win… dominantly…congrats to Houston and coach Sampson … but Duke controlled 95% of that game …. And yes… it knocked me out of several teasers. Proctor kinda lost that game for them… they’ll see it on film… the moment was too big for him… and he tried to hide yet contribute… but Houston found him when they needed him most… and he came thru for them….
Oh .. I feel so badly for those young Duke players …. They played well enough to win… dominantly…congrats to Houston and coach Sampson … but Duke controlled 95% of that game …. And yes… it knocked me out of several teasers. Proctor kinda lost that game for them… they’ll see it on film… the moment was too big for him… and he tried to hide yet contribute… but Houston found him when they needed him most… and he came thru for them….
Completer choke job by Duke. All you need to do is inbound the ball and hit free throws and you had it wrapped up. Blowing a 6 point lead in 30 seconds is terrible, and even though it was a foul, I am shocked they actually called one on Flagg at the end there.
Oh .. I feel so badly for those young Duke players …. They played well enough to win… dominantly…congrats to Houston and coach Sampson … but Duke controlled 95% of that game …. And yes… it knocked me out of several teasers. Proctor kinda lost that game for them… they’ll see it on film… the moment was too big for him… and he tried to hide yet contribute… but Houston found him when they needed him most… and he came thru for them….
Completer choke job by Duke. All you need to do is inbound the ball and hit free throws and you had it wrapped up. Blowing a 6 point lead in 30 seconds is terrible, and even though it was a foul, I am shocked they actually called one on Flagg at the end there.
Looking at boxscore you can see the problem… 4 bench points… as strong as James is… no free throws… 2 players in double figures… maluach only one bucket I think…they needed a third guy to step up… what a game by Flagg and kneupple… although knuepple didn’t do much in second half scoring wise… That was hard to watch at the end as you could see what was going to happen… congrats to Houston … their experience allowed them to play better late… dukes inexperience hurt them… but Duke controlled;led 90+% of that game.
Looking at boxscore you can see the problem… 4 bench points… as strong as James is… no free throws… 2 players in double figures… maluach only one bucket I think…they needed a third guy to step up… what a game by Flagg and kneupple… although knuepple didn’t do much in second half scoring wise… That was hard to watch at the end as you could see what was going to happen… congrats to Houston … their experience allowed them to play better late… dukes inexperience hurt them… but Duke controlled;led 90+% of that game.
Quote Originally Posted by RXistrash: More like…. Do not bet with Varkeygirl. Duke are not winning the championship. If it’s not today, then it’s Monday that they lose. Wrong
what was wrong???? Smh. It was an against the grain call when “duke was the clear favorite.” But don’t look at me as some genius for guaranteeing it. Look at varkeygirl, he is the special one. Amazing ability he has with these NCAA tournament champions. He is guaranteed to get it wrong every year.
Quote Originally Posted by RXistrash: More like…. Do not bet with Varkeygirl. Duke are not winning the championship. If it’s not today, then it’s Monday that they lose. Wrong
what was wrong???? Smh. It was an against the grain call when “duke was the clear favorite.” But don’t look at me as some genius for guaranteeing it. Look at varkeygirl, he is the special one. Amazing ability he has with these NCAA tournament champions. He is guaranteed to get it wrong every year.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,371
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,507
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,430
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,565
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,910
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,119
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
