had to put a fire under that ass. Duke can't sleepwalk.. NO MORE. ![]()
Duke blowout
I just read through this thread. Typical Covers...I'm not sure why people don't realize they play until the final whistle. Looks like you nailed it and thank you for that ![]()
I just read through this thread. Typical Covers...I'm not sure why people don't realize they play until the final whistle. Looks like you nailed it and thank you for that ![]()
I just read through this thread. Typical Covers...I'm not sure why people don't realize they play until the final whistle. Looks like you nailed it and thank you for that
lol don’t know if you watched the game but it didn’t look like they were going to cover.
I just read through this thread. Typical Covers...I'm not sure why people don't realize they play until the final whistle. Looks like you nailed it and thank you for that
lol don’t know if you watched the game but it didn’t look like they were going to cover.
Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches: I just read through this thread. Typical Covers...I'm not sure why people don't realize they play until the final whistle. Looks like you nailed it and thank you for that lol don’t know if you watched the game but it didn’t look like they were going to cover.
Of course I watched the game my first post was saying I was tailing. My comment was more directed to not giving up until the final whistle vs. the game being a blow out from start to finish. Either way great hit ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches: I just read through this thread. Typical Covers...I'm not sure why people don't realize they play until the final whistle. Looks like you nailed it and thank you for that lol don’t know if you watched the game but it didn’t look like they were going to cover.
Of course I watched the game my first post was saying I was tailing. My comment was more directed to not giving up until the final whistle vs. the game being a blow out from start to finish. Either way great hit ![]()
@the1toturn2 Thats how cuntry..folk spell. Keep it moving
It is a totally different word, with a totally differnt meaning
@the1toturn2 Thats how cuntry..folk spell. Keep it moving
It is a totally different word, with a totally differnt meaning
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
