Duke covers easily today. Win by 18 or more,,, The wake-up was needed and I don’t see the game being close after the first 12 minutes. 18 yr olds think they are invincible. Good luck and what a great couple of years wagering !!!
Duke blowout
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by dukerules01:
Duke covers easily today. Win by 18 or more,,, The wake-up was needed and I don’t see the game being close after the first 12 minutes. 18 yr olds think they are invincible. Good luck and what a great couple of years wagering !!!
You don't think Duke should have already had a wake-up call? They've only covered once in their last 5 games, and were lucky to beat a mediocre Florida State by 1 point in their conf tourney! I don't think TCU can beat them, but I certainly don't trust Duke given their recent play.
Duke covers easily today. Win by 18 or more,,, The wake-up was needed and I don’t see the game being close after the first 12 minutes. 18 yr olds think they are invincible. Good luck and what a great couple of years wagering !!!
Quote Originally Posted by dukerules01:
Duke covers easily today. Win by 18 or more,,, The wake-up was needed and I don’t see the game being close after the first 12 minutes. 18 yr olds think they are invincible. Good luck and what a great couple of years wagering !!!
You don't think Duke should have already had a wake-up call? They've only covered once in their last 5 games, and were lucky to beat a mediocre Florida State by 1 point in their conf tourney! I don't think TCU can beat them, but I certainly don't trust Duke given their recent play.Duke covers easily today. Win by 18 or more,,, The wake-up was needed and I don’t see the game being close after the first 12 minutes. 18 yr olds think they are invincible. Good luck and what a great couple of years wagering !!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
