I'm so mad at myself for last night. I was drunk and sitting on a good night going 6-3 including hitting my 3unit play. I should have went to bed. Instead, drunk me decided to add 4 straight losses late night.
Ended up 6-7 but the 3unit hit helped. Now I sit at
All plays 40-30-2
3units plays 1-1
2unit plays 3-1
I'm tightening up the ship here today playing less games;
Mercer -10.5 2units
NJtech -4
Wag/mercy O133.5 2units
Mercy -5.5 2units
NcAsh/Highpnt O151.5
PortSt -3.5 2units
Best of luck everyone!
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm so mad at myself for last night. I was drunk and sitting on a good night going 6-3 including hitting my 3unit play. I should have went to bed. Instead, drunk me decided to add 4 straight losses late night.
Ended up 6-7 but the 3unit hit helped. Now I sit at
All plays 40-30-2
3units plays 1-1
2unit plays 3-1
I'm tightening up the ship here today playing less games;