Well I ended up 7-6-1 yesterday. Obviously I couldn't post all my plays because the Covers server is ran in a teenager's basement. With that being said between Friday , Saturday and Sunday I'm 22-12-1. 1 unit on all plays unless mentioned otherwise. I'm locking in my first play of the day now, which is also my biggest play of the day. I'll be adding more plays as the day goes on. Best of luck gentlemen.
Colgate/BU O143.5 3 UNITS
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well I ended up 7-6-1 yesterday. Obviously I couldn't post all my plays because the Covers server is ran in a teenager's basement. With that being said between Friday , Saturday and Sunday I'm 22-12-1. 1 unit on all plays unless mentioned otherwise. I'm locking in my first play of the day now, which is also my biggest play of the day. I'll be adding more plays as the day goes on. Best of luck gentlemen.
Bad freaking night. If all these games were replayed 10 times I'm guessing I would have come out a winner eight out of the 10. Boston has the ball with 30 seconds shooting two free throws all I need is one to cover and instead I lose by a half a point on my top play. It is what it is...
After tonight I stand 25-15-2 since I began posting. I hope you all did better than me today. On to tomorrow.....
Colgate/BU O143.5 3units
USA +4
USA/Marsh O149.5
Uno +1.5
Uno/uiw O153.5
Famu/alcn U137.5
Sou/txso O151.5
Nich -2
SFA -5.5 2units
GO BILLS!
Bad freaking night. If all these games were replayed 10 times I'm guessing I would have come out a winner eight out of the 10. Boston has the ball with 30 seconds shooting two free throws all I need is one to cover and instead I lose by a half a point on my top play. It is what it is...
After tonight I stand 25-15-2 since I began posting. I hope you all did better than me today. On to tomorrow.....