Mt St Mary's - Rider U139
St Louis -18.5
MiamiOhio -9.5
Miami- MiamiOhio O163.5
UMass - O160.5
![]()
I suppose I should mention all of my picks tonight are one unit and I also threw a quarter of a unit on a 5 leg 4 point teaser.
I've been a member since 2020 and this is my first post! Best of luck to all of you tonight ![]()
I suppose I should mention all of my picks tonight are one unit and I also threw a quarter of a unit on a 5 leg 4 point teaser.
I've been a member since 2020 and this is my first post! Best of luck to all of you tonight ![]()
@DrunkenSunday
Mt St Mary's - Rider U139 ![]()
St Louis -18.5 ![]()
MiamiOhio -9.5 ![]()
Miami- MiamiOhio O163.5![]()
UMass - O160.5 ![]()
5 for 5 and a 5 leg 4 point teaser to top it off! Pretty decent night.
@DrunkenSunday
Mt St Mary's - Rider U139 ![]()
St Louis -18.5 ![]()
MiamiOhio -9.5 ![]()
Miami- MiamiOhio O163.5![]()
UMass - O160.5 ![]()
5 for 5 and a 5 leg 4 point teaser to top it off! Pretty decent night.
