Syracuse vs (4 Duke)-19: I have Duke winning by 15, good underdog fight, best shooter for Syracuse has 12 ppg while Dukes best shooter at 22 ppg, Syracuse might cover.
(3)Houston vs (5) Iowa St-2.5: dog fight of the day, Iowa scores 84 ppg, Hou at 78 - slight edge for Iowa, defense: Hou allows 61 ppg while Iowa allows 64. Hou slightly better on def. Must go Hou +2.5 …..
Smaller schools ……
Louis vs Old Dom: Old Dom is -5.5 but I have them winning by 10. Beth Cook vs Jax St- Beth Cook is -5.5 , B COOK wins by 12. OVER of 135 for St Austin vs Tx A/M corp Chr, they will score about 142 pts.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2 top 25 games (the rest have soft wins)
Syracuse vs (4 Duke)-19: I have Duke winning by 15, good underdog fight, best shooter for Syracuse has 12 ppg while Dukes best shooter at 22 ppg, Syracuse might cover.
(3)Houston vs (5) Iowa St-2.5: dog fight of the day, Iowa scores 84 ppg, Hou at 78 - slight edge for Iowa, defense: Hou allows 61 ppg while Iowa allows 64. Hou slightly better on def. Must go Hou +2.5 …..
Smaller schools ……
Louis vs Old Dom: Old Dom is -5.5 but I have them winning by 10. Beth Cook vs Jax St- Beth Cook is -5.5 , B COOK wins by 12. OVER of 135 for St Austin vs Tx A/M corp Chr, they will score about 142 pts.