Tough day yesterday losing both by a half point ![]()
LARGE play for me here, GL
13-7
@BOOMER_67
Yeah kinda like Florida fh the other day got swayed and passed seeing all these guys on the over then missed Iowa St by literally 15 seconds. I would take N Carolina but got them full game in one of my 8 point teasers surely they can beat Pitt by 4 but I'm in a slide every pick I make has been losing by a bucket and I can't tail a winner. I jump on the hot streaks and they go cold. I came back from -295 to -50 then had three bad days the last three weeks including an 0-9 day now I'm -539 going into today ugh. At 20 bucks a play I'm going to try to wittle away and stick with a couple solid guys like yourself. Good luck to you I've had quite a few of those half point losers the last few weeks so I feel your pain brother.
@BOOMER_67
Yeah kinda like Florida fh the other day got swayed and passed seeing all these guys on the over then missed Iowa St by literally 15 seconds. I would take N Carolina but got them full game in one of my 8 point teasers surely they can beat Pitt by 4 but I'm in a slide every pick I make has been losing by a bucket and I can't tail a winner. I jump on the hot streaks and they go cold. I came back from -295 to -50 then had three bad days the last three weeks including an 0-9 day now I'm -539 going into today ugh. At 20 bucks a play I'm going to try to wittle away and stick with a couple solid guys like yourself. Good luck to you I've had quite a few of those half point losers the last few weeks so I feel your pain brother.
@Betterthanu
Yeah just don’t get frustrated, doing smaller bets makes it fun. Very few can make a living off of gambling, and I certainly am not one of them
Lets go on a heater today!!!
@Betterthanu
Yeah just don’t get frustrated, doing smaller bets makes it fun. Very few can make a living off of gambling, and I certainly am not one of them
Lets go on a heater today!!!
@BOOMER_67
Hopefully looking like 0-1 for sure possibly 0-2 so far Ucla and Am choking in teaser 1 and High point doesn't look good but a whole half left in that one. I have to pay at a grand so might just stick with you and Florida man .
@BOOMER_67
Hopefully looking like 0-1 for sure possibly 0-2 so far Ucla and Am choking in teaser 1 and High point doesn't look good but a whole half left in that one. I have to pay at a grand so might just stick with you and Florida man .
Perfect example put Ucla in my teaser when I was taking Michigan because a guy that's been on fire on the pregame forum put Ucla in his teaser his only play today lol. Up by 2 at the half outscored them 46-18.
Perfect example put Ucla in my teaser when I was taking Michigan because a guy that's been on fire on the pregame forum put Ucla in his teaser his only play today lol. Up by 2 at the half outscored them 46-18.
@Betterthanu
Yeah basketball is tough for sure, runs happen all the time. I prefer first half plays to avoid all the nonsense in the second half. Just keep grinding away
@Betterthanu
Yeah basketball is tough for sure, runs happen all the time. I prefer first half plays to avoid all the nonsense in the second half. Just keep grinding away
