27-16-1
U136 UTM -120 bought .5
-2 UTM
-3 PRST
+2.5 SAC
I like all of those teams as well . Actually crazy considering all the mid level schools on the card those are the exact ones I’ve been eyeing today, including Santa Barbara . BOL ![]()
I like all of those teams as well . Actually crazy considering all the mid level schools on the card those are the exact ones I’ve been eyeing today, including Santa Barbara . BOL ![]()
Posted by FelixFermin21 @PUSSYGALORE333 Great contribution! not sure how to take that but i am very ignorant trying to figure out symbols and mascots... any help would be appreciated.... actually guess i was checking to make sure i had the right ones... best of luck felix
Posted by FelixFermin21 @PUSSYGALORE333 Great contribution! not sure how to take that but i am very ignorant trying to figure out symbols and mascots... any help would be appreciated.... actually guess i was checking to make sure i had the right ones... best of luck felix
![]()
![]()
