Lets start March off with a Bang !
Indiana +4.5 (-130) Hammer !
![]()
Indy has no statistical edge in this match-up...zilch. Talent wise, they're outclassed, and fading Izzy right before tourney time is usually not a wise move. Only edge they've got is home court. Kinda surprised to see you on this one.
BOL,
RT2
Indy has no statistical edge in this match-up...zilch. Talent wise, they're outclassed, and fading Izzy right before tourney time is usually not a wise move. Only edge they've got is home court. Kinda surprised to see you on this one.
BOL,
RT2
They beat Purdue and Wisconin at home..Michigan St couldnt beat Wisconsin or even beat Minnesota.
You will be surprised allright...and it wont be about me. GL![]()
They beat Purdue and Wisconin at home..Michigan St couldnt beat Wisconsin or even beat Minnesota.
You will be surprised allright...and it wont be about me. GL![]()
I am hung over and rolling into the casino right now and I’ve been looking for a bet to place and I typically like to be dogs so this seems as good as spot as any
I am hung over and rolling into the casino right now and I’ve been looking for a bet to place and I typically like to be dogs so this seems as good as spot as any
@RebelTell2
Indy is actually better in FG%, 3PT FG, FT%, True shooting % , PPG and Pace. The only thing I think Michigan State has a better advantage is the rebounds and offensive rebounds which means they’ll get way more second chances and they just beat Indy by 21 in January. Today’s game is a bit weird that Michigan State just beat Purdue and Indy just lost to Northwestern.
One thing I noticed Indy at home always starts with fire , they were something like 14-2 1H @ home. I will probably tail my man Wizerguy here but take 1H Indy + 1 and see how it plays out and decide on a bigger play if Indy lose the 1H.
Anyway, BOL on your bets today. ![]()
@RebelTell2
Indy is actually better in FG%, 3PT FG, FT%, True shooting % , PPG and Pace. The only thing I think Michigan State has a better advantage is the rebounds and offensive rebounds which means they’ll get way more second chances and they just beat Indy by 21 in January. Today’s game is a bit weird that Michigan State just beat Purdue and Indy just lost to Northwestern.
One thing I noticed Indy at home always starts with fire , they were something like 14-2 1H @ home. I will probably tail my man Wizerguy here but take 1H Indy + 1 and see how it plays out and decide on a bigger play if Indy lose the 1H.
Anyway, BOL on your bets today. ![]()
