I really don't see how this doesn't cover.
I moved big on this one ...
GL![]()
I just handicap the game — I can’t even get wrapped up in line movement anymore. Head fake, sharp money, public steam… it’s too much noise. I cap it, I like it, I play it, and I keep it moving.![]()
I just handicap the game — I can’t even get wrapped up in line movement anymore. Head fake, sharp money, public steam… it’s too much noise. I cap it, I like it, I play it, and I keep it moving.![]()
I'm not talking about typical line movement.. I track different numbers. I'm pretty damn sure home team will win.
I'm not talking about typical line movement.. I track different numbers. I'm pretty damn sure home team will win.
Talking about me turd.... Keep losing and ill keep winning... Easy winner but keep hating.
Talking about me turd.... Keep losing and ill keep winning... Easy winner but keep hating.
Next time you wanna laugh fuck boy - check my resume. ![]()
Next time you wanna laugh fuck boy - check my resume. ![]()
