CBB 2/21
3-0 yesterday
Early Games
604 Ole Miss 1st half +7.5
609/610 Rutgers/Minn Over 134.5
640 Northeastern +8.5
651/652 ND/Pitt Over 137.5
697/698 Troy/S Alabama Over 142.5
good luck
CBB 2/21
3-0 yesterday
Early Games
604 Ole Miss 1st half +7.5
609/610 Rutgers/Minn Over 134.5
640 Northeastern +8.5
651/652 ND/Pitt Over 137.5
697/698 Troy/S Alabama Over 142.5
good luck
CBB 2/21
3-0 yesterday
Early Games
604 Ole Miss 1st half +7.5
609/610 Rutgers/Minn Over 134.5
640 Northeastern +8.5
651/652 ND/Pitt Over 137.5
697/698 Troy/S Alabama Over 142.5
good luck
CBB
The rest of the day games
708 Campbell +2.5
719 Evansville +14.5
743/744 Uconn/Villinova Over 140.5
back around 5 with the night games
good luck
CBB
The rest of the day games
708 Campbell +2.5
719 Evansville +14.5
743/744 Uconn/Villinova Over 140.5
back around 5 with the night games
good luck
Nprtheastern is now 1-13 ats last 14. They are BAD. Diseased to the bone. Not sure why you liked this other than kinda due but not really a great spot vs Hofstra.
GL
Nprtheastern is now 1-13 ats last 14. They are BAD. Diseased to the bone. Not sure why you liked this other than kinda due but not really a great spot vs Hofstra.
GL
@smellybunty
I have a formula that uses 2 math models and strength of schedule. Plus most often fading the public. If I look at trends it just keeps me from picking some winners.
This year the formula is hitting right at 60%. I will gladly take that every year.
That being said the numbers are really tight right now and the reason I am mixing in some totals.
@smellybunty
I have a formula that uses 2 math models and strength of schedule. Plus most often fading the public. If I look at trends it just keeps me from picking some winners.
This year the formula is hitting right at 60%. I will gladly take that every year.
That being said the numbers are really tight right now and the reason I am mixing in some totals.
