Do not understand this line. Cent Michigan beat E. Michigan 100-65, at home, 27 January. Why are they getting points. Central Mich shows no injuries.
Do not understand this line. Cent Michigan beat E. Michigan 100-65, at home, 27 January. Why are they getting points. Central Mich shows no injuries.
Do not understand this line. Cent Michigan beat E. Michigan 100-65, at home, 27 January. Why are they getting points. Central Mich shows no injuries.
Sometimes, a game just gets away from you for a variety of reasons. This might be one of those games. Getting your ass kicked that badly- and when searching the rest of the schedule- I saw no ass kickings even close to that. Most scores were relatively close.
Your question forced me to look at the total. WHY is that so low? The over might be the best play.
Sometimes, a game just gets away from you for a variety of reasons. This might be one of those games. Getting your ass kicked that badly- and when searching the rest of the schedule- I saw no ass kickings even close to that. Most scores were relatively close.
Your question forced me to look at the total. WHY is that so low? The over might be the best play.
And if you eliiminate the Central Michigan win over Eastern Michigan and just look at the rest of their conference results weighted by opponent my spreadsheet produces Eastern Michigan -5.5 at home
Having said that I like Central Michigan, just saying I assume thats where the +5 number comes from (I got a +6)
And if you eliiminate the Central Michigan win over Eastern Michigan and just look at the rest of their conference results weighted by opponent my spreadsheet produces Eastern Michigan -5.5 at home
Having said that I like Central Michigan, just saying I assume thats where the +5 number comes from (I got a +6)
