In the 1H vs Utah State, Broncos scored 4 points in the last 10 minutes. Go Broncos.
![]()
Boise St Broncos
Utah St is good but yeah 4 points in 10 minutes they should’ve just got back on the bus. No need to come out for the 2nd half after that. Boise looks like a group of guys from LA Fitness playing together for the first time.
Utah St is good but yeah 4 points in 10 minutes they should’ve just got back on the bus. No need to come out for the 2nd half after that. Boise looks like a group of guys from LA Fitness playing together for the first time.
Boise is garbage. It's why the line is at 9. Sucks me into it...lol
I took Utah State -9.5
Decent value ![]()
Boise is garbage. It's why the line is at 9. Sucks me into it...lol
I took Utah State -9.5
Decent value ![]()
@CaseyMcGehee
I saw a free throw shot and it didn't hit the rim or backboard or anything. It reached a little more than halfway to the basket and then just fell to the ground. Worst brick I've ever seen.
@CaseyMcGehee
I saw a free throw shot and it didn't hit the rim or backboard or anything. It reached a little more than halfway to the basket and then just fell to the ground. Worst brick I've ever seen.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,351
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 832
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,201
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,192
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
